• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is my hutch big enough?

And this one too!

Thank you very much :) I will definitely show her these - ive been talking non-stop for the past few days about them as I was supposed to get them last Friday but as the sheds not up yet its been put back until the 20th of this month, I really think they will need most of the shed so thank you very much :)

Edit -

Also, the shed hasn't actually been put up yet so I would show you a picture of the shed, I can take one of the hutch and run in the box though but im not sure how helpful that would be...

Last edited:
I have two belgian hares who live in a sectioned off part of a shed (about six foot by two or three foot of a 10 x 6 shed) they have a run attached by a tunnel (all from the welfare hutch company). The run is 8 x 6 and is four foot high.

The welfare hutch company make runs out of strong wood and weldmesh so they are fox proof. I meshed the bottom of the run as well (so no one could dig in or out).

Perhaps if your mum has some shelves put up in her part of the shed so she can fit more stuff in she may be more amenable to sharing the space with the rabbits.

I have two belgian hares who live in a sectioned off part of a shed (about six foot by two or three foot of a 10 x 6 shed) they have a run attached by a tunnel (all from the welfare hutch company). The run is 8 x 6 and is four foot high.

The welfare hutch company make runs out of strong wood and weldmesh so they are fox proof. I meshed the bottom of the run as well (so no one could dig in or out).

Perhaps if your mum has some shelves put up in her part of the shed so she can fit more stuff in she may be more amenable to sharing the space with the rabbits.

Thanks, i'll ask her and have a look at the runs :)

Back