• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Intelligence!

gil

Mama Doe
yesterday i decided to block off an area at the back of the runthat goes behind the hutch. blocked it off with a bit of wood that measured 4x4 inches and about 20 inches in length. after i had put it in this very narrow space Mischa, one of the group of 4 went to investigate. she obviously didn't like it and this morning she literally arranged with 2 of the bigger buns to get it moved! my oh saw her pushing Dusty, the biggest bun up the narrow space but didn't know what was going on. when i was out having my tea this morning i heard this almighty bang and went to look to see what the buns were up to! they had managed to move this block of wood and it was now out in the middle of the run. i was totally amazed! what amazed me was the fact that 3 of them had worked together to move the offending item!! Mischa had obviously organised the 2 bigger buns Dusty and Bunty to shift it!

:lol: troublesome bunnies!

I have similar problems when I let them out of the run, it's quite funny watching lilly moving watering cans :lol:

what amazed me was the way in which they had worked together as a group to get rid of the item that they didn't want! the biggest bun had been sent in or pushed as my oh reported as having the weight to move this huge block of wood! :lol:

Back