• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've adopted a new bunny :)

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
This is the stunning Levi, a honeybunny with lots of problems :(
I officially adopted him yesterday :D and although his prognosis isn't great, I'm hoping he can spend the remainder of his time with my shed gang (Silas, Cortez and Strider)
100_1042.jpg

just to add Levis' probs are many..hence why he was taken off rehoming
His lifespan is likely to be short... but fingers crossed

and Faye has kindly taken him on but will be updating me of his progress regularly as he is a special boy:D

Nice to see you've cut him some grass Faye!:D

Hi Faye :wave:

I hope Levi gets on with Silas, Cortez and Strider Faye, he really deserves some bunny company whatever his lifespan is. I'll keep my finger crossed.

With his teeth and eye problems its unlikely many people would want to take him on so well done Faye for making this committment.

What a novelty, another Honeybunny doesn't manage to get past one of the fosterers!!!

Awww Bless him Faye - he must really think he's landed on all 4 little paws. Hoping your plan for Levi to have bunny company works out xx

:love: Awww, i've been watching this boy over the last few months.
So glad he's with you for his remainding time. Hope its long one. :love:

Gorgeous bun :love: . He reminds me of the last bun I took on as she had sooo may health problems which is why she had to be taken back to the shelter or put to sleep :shock: . I've not seen any evidence of any health problems in the 2 months I've had her.

Hopefully Levi will be even half as healthy. If not I'm sure you will make the rest of his life the best he's ever had. :)

Back