• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Possible New Hutch

Doddy

Alpha Buck
Can you tell me what you think to this Hutch? It is really a chicken coop but can be used a rabbit hutch.

Rabbithutch-1.gif

I am in two minds whether to get a cheaper (but still double decker hutch) and get a run to attach to it, or get this one, but give them free roam of the garden when I am at home...

Opinions please!!

They have one of these at my local pet supply store and it doesn't look as big in person. I popped into my local RSPCA at the weekend and they had a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch for 95 pounds. Perhaps other branches do as well?

depends on the rabbit size for netherland dwarfs yes but not for medium large sized buns my local garden centre sells these and to be honest they look bigger in pictures but in real life their not that great.

i have this hutch and highley recommend it to anyone its 6ft (lengh) 4ft (high) and 2ft (depth)

http://www.happyhutch.co.uk/details.php?product=71

Not bad for £160 ;) However it is worth buying as lots of people are debating that HH is not good quality but some people do think it's good quality....!?

Also what about hutch cover for this...?:?

Back