• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Progress With Elliot

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
A very relaxed Elliot

DSC01534Small.jpg

DSC01536Small.jpg

DSC01537Small.jpg

DSC01541Small.jpg

My son and "Elliot - hes my best fwiend" :lol: He also told him he loves him very very very much :love:
DSC01526Small.jpg

DSC01530Small.jpg

Penny and Elliot - who says whippet types are no good around bunnies :lol:
DSC01546Small.jpg

those pictures have made me have leaky eyes :oops: he looks so very very happy:D thank you for giving him a home.

those pictures have made me have leaky eyes :oops: he looks so very very happy:D thank you for giving him a home.

Awwwwwwww. Dont worry i've had a few of them just looking at him sometimes. My son asked me why he had jaggy bones. I told him some not nice people didnt look after him. He then said. Well if they be bad to my bestest fwiend i will run away and find them and then batter them :shock::lol:
Honestly the pleasure is all ours. We feel so lucky to have him and to have his trust.

Aw bless, your son and Elliot together are just adorable. :love: He obviously feels very protective of Elliot - and is very fond of him already!

So glad Elliot has a great home with you. :D

Lovely photos. Your son is so sweet. And look at your dog with your bunnies:love:, I would never have thought. My mum had a whippet and I could never let her near my bunnies

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :D Elliot Penny and Aaron say thank you :lol:

Please tell Aaron & Penny that I am especially greatful to them for making him so happy. I like Angie & Tracey went Awwwwwwwwwwwww at every picture. I was worried about all the change he had had in such a short time but when you see pics like this it makes it all worth while.

:D:DTHANK YOUxxxxx

Back