• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Whos Home!!

weeble

I picked my babies up from Abi and Ross today and they are looking a very happy little family. The journey home obviously took its toll as Chloe and Dutchie got out of the carrier and instantly flopped. Bella also seemed ot think that Dutchie needed a good clean

I just need a new siggie now :roll:

Poor little Albert nearly got squashed at tea time the other three flew over him to get to their food :roll: He is gorgeous and soooo cuddly though :love:

Hi Kath & buns :wave: Sorry taken me so long to post - been TRYING to get my guys sorted and then been out at netball.

Glad to see everyone is settling in well back in the shed :D It was a pleasure to bond them again and lovely to see our old foster chum Dutchie :love:

Keep us posted ... we need LOTS of piccies - especially as I'll be on the forum LOTS if I'm stuck near a bonding pen for days!!!! x

Beige: Errrrrr Bella what are you doing grooming Dutchie!!!

Big: Beige is very jealous, he's even pushed his sprouts to one side

BellaBeige I'm sorry but I have seen so many posts where you are talking about other does and Dutchie loves me so much. I like grooming Albert too he has special fur that feels funny on my tongue

Hi Kath & buns :wave: Sorry taken me so long to post - been TRYING to get my guys sorted and then been out at netball.

Glad to see everyone is settling in well back in the shed :D It was a pleasure to bond them again and lovely to see our old foster chum Dutchie :love:

Keep us posted ... we need LOTS of piccies - especially as I'll be on the forum LOTS if I'm stuck near a bonding pen for days!!!! x

Hi Abi

I'm hoping to let them out into the run today or tomorrow so I will take more pics for you then. Dutchie escaped last thing last night and went charging round the garden - he is such a naughty bun

Hi Abi

I'm hoping to let them out into the run today or tomorrow so I will take more pics for you then. Dutchie escaped last thing last night and went charging round the garden - he is such a naughty bun

:wave: Hi! I can just imagine Dutchie doing that! Giggling away to himself :lol: :lol: Hope all is still calm this morning? x

Yes all fine Chloe let herself out this morning. Its my own fault really I have always let them out as they please when I am in. albert is a good boy though he has stayed in. he does hold on though - are you sure he hasn't got retractable claws?

Back