• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Just a short while ago, the incredibly GORGEOUS Charlie.....the agouti French lop doe from Bristol Rabbit rescue.....arrived at my house......her new forever home!!! :D :D :D She is an absolutely STUNNING girl.....and I am still reeling at the SIZE of her!!! :shock: :love: :love: :love: She has been very busy investigating everything, flopping on the sofa, and having a snack! I am totally in love with her already!!! :love: I took a few pics of her right after she arrived.....so here she is!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Charlie
AAAAAACharlie4.jpg

AAAAAACharlie5.jpg

AAAAAACharlie83.jpg

And Charlie has allowed me to catch my first EVER tongue pic!!!!!!! :love: :love:
AAAAAACharlie3.jpg

OMG she's gorgeous!! Whereabouts do you live exactly? *looks for coat with huge secret pocket... ;)*

Been waiting for piccies!!!

Glad she has arrived and best of luck to her and you in her forever home

Shes a beauty :love: :love:

Oooh how wonderful.

I love this lady and was rather hoping that when I first saw her she was a he....

She is just like my Harriet.

Keep the photos coming!

Charlie says thank you all for your lovely comments!!! :D :D

She seems to be settling very well, and has been tucking into her food with great gusto! I have been letting her explore around outside whilst the sun is shining, which she has been enjoying. :D :D

I just LOVE her!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

awww so glad she's settling in so well, we came very close to keeping her our selves as she's such a gorgeous sweetheart :love: :love: :love:

Just love the tongue pic :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxx

Oh she´s a sweetheart! But I hope you´ll not feed her to many snacks, looks like she needs a whole lot of jumping around. I guess she´s been eating the wrong kind of foods for a bunny. I feel so sorry for overweight bunnies...

Back