• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinks and Rudy (begging for nom noms as usual)

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
PICT3050.jpg

PICT3049.jpg

... and here's Tinks stealing a dandelion leaf of her Rudy :roll:
PICT3051.jpg

I'm just so glad to have them back together and being cheeky and greedy :love::love::love:

Rudy: I think something might be going on - I'll just have a listen but too lazy to investigate at the moment .....zzzz
PICT3054.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

:love::love::love::love:

Alfie's always trying to steal stuff from Bubbles too - even if the whole thing is in her mouth! :lol:

:love::love::love::love:

Alfie's always trying to steal stuff from Bubbles too - even if the whole thing is in her mouth! :lol:

She even pinches hay out of his mouth when she has thousands of strands to choose from :roll:

It's funny to watch because she often pinches food from him but 5 minutes later she asks for a groom and he enthusiastically washes her head and ears. Bless, he's a real push over :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: But the food somebody else is eating always looks far nicer than your own. :lol:

Aww they are so cute :love: Bugsy always steals food from Biggles mouth, even when they have a full bowl of food! it's dead cute, looks like they're kissing!

Back