• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: single piggie (male)

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger is 2 yrs old and he has recently been neutered (4 weeks ago. )

Ginger is friendly and sweet .. a bit shy and loves to burrow under blankets and things . He has had 2 failed bondings with boy piggies where he was picked on ...and one more failed bonding where he was so terrified of the other boy that he bit him ...
Therefor we think Ginger would be better paired up with a female piggie or indoors on his own with loads and loads of love , attention and cuddles

picture to follow .....

Last edited:
york_snow_games_014.jpg

OMG he looks like a little tiger! :love:

I have a little matching sow that will be up for adoption at the end of the month (I fear she may well be pregnant but unfortunately her previous boyfriend was dead on arrival!! Poor girl). They'd make a great pair.

Poppy.jpg

Poppy2.jpg

Beautiful Ginger :love: :love:

I was going to comment like i did with the others i have rehomed through barc, but Angie and Tracey have got Ginger spot on :D

I miss going to see to him in the morning and searching for him buried deep under his hay :love: :love:

Hes such a sweet piggie :love: :love:

ETA - some of my fav piccies of this gorgeous piggie

SDC10654-1.jpg

SDC10655.jpg

SDC10656.jpg

:love: :love:

Last edited:
Beautiful Ginger :love: :love:

I was going to comment like i did with the others i have rehomed through barc, but Angie and Tracey have got Ginger spot on :D

I miss going to see to him in the morning and searching for him buried deep under his hay :love: :love:

Hes such a sweet piggie :love: :love:

ETA - some of my fav piccies of this gorgeous piggie

SDC10654-1.jpg

SDC10655.jpg

SDC10656.jpg

:love: :love:

awww! i'm in love! :love: he looks so sweet aswell! why do you think his bondings didn't go well? was he tried with a baby boar?

awww! i'm in love! :love: he looks so sweet aswell! why do you think his bondings didn't go well? was he tried with a baby boar?

He is lovely.
His bondings were varied, one male bullied him really badly, then from what i have heard Ginger bullied the other male.
As the girls from barc have said the best pairing for Ginger would be with a female, seen as though he has now being neutered :)

He is lovely.
His bondings were varied, one male bullied him really badly, then from what i have heard Ginger bullied the other male.
As the girls from barc have said the best pairing for Ginger would be with a female, seen as though he has now being neutered :)

i'm adopting him! sooooooooo happy! i will get him settled in first and then see about a friend for him as i would love him to have company if he could. :)

i'm really happy! this has made my day!

and i promise you he will be looked after and spoiled rotten! :)

i'm adopting him! sooooooooo happy! i will get him settled in first and then see about a friend for him as i would love him to have company if he could. :)

i'm really happy! this has made my day!

and i promise you he will be looked after and spoiled rotten! :)

Thats great to hear and at least you can update us on him.
He was my OH's piggie and he does miss him :(
I miss him scaring me in the morning, playing dead :shock: :lol:

Your not far either i may be able to help with a Pigrun if needed :D

Thats great to hear and at least you can update us on him.
He was my OH's piggie and he does miss him :(
I miss him scaring me in the morning, playing dead :shock: :lol:

Your not far either i may be able to help with a Pigrun if needed :D

yes, i will keep you updated and post lots of pics. he is being brought to me as i don't drive so you could come and see his new home and see him get settled in etc. i'm only about an hour from the rescue so not too far.:)

yes, i will keep you updated and post lots of pics. he is being brought to me as i don't drive so you could come and see his new home and see him get settled in etc. i'm only about an hour from the rescue so not too far.:)

Yep i know.
Just let me know if im needed.
Im sure the OH will be willing to help! :wave:

Yep i know.
Just let me know if im needed.
Im sure the OH will be willing to help! :wave:

was just told you will probably want to do the piggy run. would this be ok with you?

i'm getting a care sheet and a routine list etc that he's been used to and the adoption forms have to be sorted out aswell but i will be ready here anytime next week really. i'm always in!

i need to get in his food that he's on and his fav veg and fruit aswell and i already have the cage and toys aswell.

OMG he looks like a little tiger! :love:

I have a little matching sow that will be up for adoption at the end of the month (I fear she may well be pregnant but unfortunately her previous boyfriend was dead on arrival!! Poor girl). They'd make a great pair.

Poppy.jpg

Poppy2.jpg

aww, she's lovely! they do look like they were made for each other! what is she like temperament wise?

was just told you will probably want to do the piggy run. would this be ok with you?

i'm getting a care sheet and a routine list etc that he's been used to and the adoption forms have to be sorted out aswell but i will be ready here anytime next week really. i'm always in!

i need to get in his food that he's on and his fav veg and fruit aswell and i already have the cage and toys aswell.

Is Thursday evening any good? :wave:

Back