• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper

mopsmum

Mama Doe
this is jasper my oldest bunny. he is approx 8 - 81/2 years old. he was already an adult bunny when he came to me.
44011.jpg

but he doesn't act like an old bunny at all. he follows me around the garden,runs around like a nutter, plays football and often brings me pressies like a little puppy:)

44013.jpg

i love him very much and he always makes me smile :love:

44012.jpg

JAAAASPER :love:....i can remember when you didnt like me and used to bite me when Tracey went on her hols :shock:

but now hes a lovely , well behaved squishy bun :love:

JAAAASPER :love:....i can remember when you didnt like me and used to bite me when Tracey went on her hols :shock:

but now hes a lovely , well behaved squishy bun :love:

he says he's very sorry and didn't mean to be a bad bunny.he says he wants to come stay at your house this year when i go on my hols so he can bring you pressies while you are in the garden, to say sorry:)

Awwwwww he's so lovely :)

Why didn't you teach Wookie and Wuzzle to bring me flowers?? Wuzzle spends more time digging them up... :roll:

:lol: he does that as well. his favourite passtime is to dig and roll about in my compost heap :roll:

That's good to know. We're not growing herbs on the patio again this year because of Wookie & Wuzzle. Wuzzle spent far too much time in that pot last year. And Wookie eats like a horse. Well, you know, he lived at your house!

This happened when Wuzzle had eaten them all and started digging for more:
1438.jpg

That's good to know. We're not growing herbs on the patio again this year because of Wookie & Wuzzle. Wuzzle spent far too much time in that pot last year. And Wookie eats like a horse. Well, you know, he lived at your house!

This happened when Wuzzle had eaten them all and started digging for more:
1438.jpg

:lol: yep thats just what jasper ends up like. sorry looks like he might have picked that bad habbit up here :oops:

Back