• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey Biscuit and Pebble *pic heavy*

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Pebble has cracked me up today, i actuelly think she has forgotten that she is a bunny! I put Bailey in the pen next to pebble and she didnt know what to do, at first she was shocked the he moved! :lol: She followed him everywhere in her hutch :lol:

DSC00951.jpg

DSC00952.jpg

Quick he moved!!
DSC00950.jpg

Bailey is such a chilled out bun.... this was ten mins after we had got him home!! He flopped out in the carrier as well just as we turned out of Ange's (Madmoo) street!
DSC00953.jpg

I must make myself look pretty for my ladybun! :D
DSC00954.jpg

This is the set up at the mo.
DSC00960.jpg

Pebble on the left, Bailey on the right. They will each have time in the run each day. As you can see pebble is so fasinanted my him! They were sniffing at each other through the bars just after this pic was taken! :love:

theres my boy. He has eaten, had a drink and pooed :D
DSC00956.jpg

DSC00957.jpg

Thank you Ange for letting me borrow the hutch. :love:

Eeeeeeee!!!!
It looks like it's going well so far. Good that Pebble is interested in him and no aggression. Guess the little mr. is playing hard to get. :lol:
He is gorgeous!

There has been no aggression at all, i was wary of what pebble would be like, hence the huch door then the mesh of the run. But she was fine, and wanted to get closer to him, was putting he nose through the hutch door. So i let her in the run, and she was straight out to see him, he was straight to her. And they were sniffing each other. I just went out about ten minites ago and Bailey was eating and pebble was watching him! :love:

Aww I'm so happy for you! :D My parents just won't let me get another bunny,it's so unfair! :( Bailey and Pebble are both goooorgeous :love:

Lucky my mum is sooo stubborn! :roll: I really want another bun but she's all like "NO WAY..." :(

But hey one more year and I'll be 18...I'll just go and get one then. Haha!

:love::love: Hes Gorgeous!!

Pebble is one lucky Bunny to have such a handsome HusBun like Bailey Biscuitt:love::love:

*Adds these two beautiful buns to Bun-napping list;)

Back