• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Bobbi

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Bobbi is 4 years old and came from the same place as Terrence, he is currently being treated for fleas. He is a bit more independant than the average bun, and does lunge when the food bowl is put in, but he has such an innocent little face and he fears he will be in rescue a while as he is black :(

piccccies012.jpg

piccccies013.jpg

piccccies014.jpg

piccccies015.jpg

I also adore black buns (which is how i ended up buying Spice from a petshop.... :roll::oops::roll: lol) He is sooo oober sexy!! hehe

i :love: black bunnies too!! He looks just like my beautiful Perry! He is absolutely stunning!!! Oh if i had room...:roll:

He is so yummy :love::love::love::love:
Why Black coloured bunnies are one of the last to go is crazy :?
They are my fave colour of bun :love::love: I have a black bunny who will be bonded with Fudge soon and i so cant wait till he gets here (lives with my bf just now) They are amazing :love::love::love:

I really hope he gets a really good home :D:D

I love black bunnies and I can't see why they're so hard to rehome. He's a beauty!! :love::love:

Back