• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George-ous

confusedman

Mama Doe
CSC_0010.jpg

After a couple of months of lots of thinking about him and his future in our family we decided George is staying with us...
(I hope he won't give us a reason to change our mind again)
He's evil :evil: but we love him!! To have him is like having four rabbits as he never stops!!
In spring time we are sending them (Geo and Fanta) to the garden. We will buy a hutch with a run attached.
We feel already sad about loosing the contact with them but we think this is the best choice.
Thanks for the advice of all of you who wrote on the thread we posted around one month ago about this matter!

you may find his attitude may change once outside you never know, once you have a nawty buns ya cant really give em up i was the same with carrie now she can be evil she lunges growls bites if you approach her territory or touch her husbun even when it come to treats she snatches them out of your hand with a lunge, you just have to work a way round them, but when shes out and about she chews only referance books for some reason but is quite freindly i wouldnt change her for the world but she gorgous the same as george

lovely bun....I sympathise with having an evil bunny...I am long term fostering one too & I love him to bits, every growl melts my heart.

I am glad you have come to a decision on your own about George's future. If you had wanted to return him, we would have understood. No one can ever say that you had not given him a chance and tried everything to make things work for both him, Fanta and youselves and looked at all the options you could have. When compared to a lot of people you have looked, pondered and tried to make things work, something many others would not have done. In his own little way, I am sure that George will be eternally grateful.

In an outside hutch with a run he may be totally different and you see the other side of him. I don't remember Donna ever mentioning that he had destroyed a hutch, obviously he is particuarly fond of your furniture, skirting boards, and anything else that is about which looks nice.

Helen ... The Duchess has an assortment of sheds with runs which are really good and unique. I know she has some really nice pictures posted on here .. some of hers are wendy houses with attatched runs.

Another idea would be to go for http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=162664 which means you can stand up in it but is also easy to take down if you move. If you cover the top it will also stay drier

I am so relieved! That photo of him is exquisite - naughty little boy!
I hope George's happy marriage doesn't cause divorce in yours! x

Back