• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kimmy & Angelika move in!!

kerina

Warren Scout
Here are the first photo's of the beautiful Kimmy & Angelika in their new home (with me!!). They are both such pretty girls, and I'm afraid both Andy and I have fallen totally in love with them already.

The are the sweetest, gentlest pair (so far - that may well change as they get braver).

Here we go....

So, you're our new mummy then.....I suppose you'll do
160209-Bunnies002.jpg

Angelika (loppy ears), and Kimmy hiding behind her.
160209-Bunnies004.jpg

Totally ignoring me - I think they are already plotting how to get rid of me! Beautiful bums though :lol:
160209-Bunnies007.jpg

And finally, Thumper says "Don't forget me, i'm beautiful too"
160209-Bunnies011.jpg

Awww...:love::love: all three are gorgeous! They look so happy in their new home!!!! Glad I got to meet these lovely girlies :)

Thank you so much for bringing them - Kimmy & Angelika said that you were a very good driver! I got in my car to come to work this morning, and spotted a large poo on the back seat - I've sent it off for DNA analysis to find out if it was Foggy or Kimmy/Angelika!

Thank you so much for bringing them - Kimmy & Angelika said that you were a very good driver! I got in my car to come to work this morning, and spotted a large poo on the back seat - I've sent it off for DNA analysis to find out if it was Foggy or Kimmy/Angelika!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They kept very quiet while I was driving, just occasional rustlings from the boot...Foggy on the other hand chewed his way out of the box and decided he'd start free-ranging :shock:

Back