• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Range Bunnies prefered bedding?

Lisa & Amos

Warren Scout
Hi

Just wondering what your bunnies prefer to sleep on when they have the choice?
I have Amos who has the free run of a laundry run. When I first got him bought him a nice dog bed to sleep in, which he totally ignored and prefers to lie on the lino on the floor :roll:
I now also have Belle who is currently in a run which has a sleeping compartment which she uses. Once they are bonded she will also have free run of the room but I'm not sure what to give her to sleep in as I have a feeling she probably isn't as impressed with the floor.

What do you use?

Wesley likes a towel and a Pets at Home bed. Honey she likes the floor or my mat. She has a plastic dog bed which she sometimes sleeps in.

Kermit has a towel in his cage, but sometimes he pulls it out the way and lies on the plastic matting.
He is only in his cage at night.....other than that he just lies sprawled on the carpet!

Mine like to lay on the hard concrete paths! failing that it's the carpet under the bed. I give them rugs and vetbeds etc but they're really not bothered :)

Back