• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola & Lucy bonding today! Going good!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

Lola and Lucy were introduced today. I was scared senseless - I had images of huge lacerations and emergency vet visits.

I have to say I am rather chuffed. Nat & Anthony are supervising bonding and so far so good. After some rampant humping from Lola and a bit of chasing (mostly from Lola, its so obvious who is the dominant one) it settled down a little bit and Lola is in love! She is very possesive with Lucy and for a few hours guarded her and would not let her move. There were a few ear nips followed by some furious grooming. Lucy is a little bit nervous - I dont think she is used to the attention that Lola is giving her as it is a bit full on and by the time I left them they were sleeping (with one eye on each other) next to each other.

So far so good - but I do know its early days - big thanks to Nat and Anthony for helping me so much! :wave::bunny::D

Cat thats great news fingers crossed it continues to go well - you will have to update us with pics :)

awww thats great news... fingers crossed for you... and hope that lola keeps her naughty ways to herself xxx

Lucy is flopped, Lola is next to her "watching over her" Lola is smitten, will upload pics soon :wave:

Awww I am so pleased for them both. All of those norty habits they will start to teach each other:lol: I can't wait to see the pic i bet they look lovely together. Well done you guys

Back