• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William's second try at bonding... Updated!!

AprilLynne

Warren Scout
William's at the shelter for a couple days with "Amanda" (photos of her from the shelter's site: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12244835) She's a tortiose shell colored rex, very sweet, and they seemed to get along really well. No fights, just a little jumping round. She was showing off her tail, which the lady at the shelter said was a sign that she liked William, and let William mount her. When I left they were munching hay together :D

I'll talk to the shelter today to see how it's been going and hopefully I can pick them up together tomorrow or Monday. I've got to clean the rabbit play area and pen up today so it's completely neutralized when they get home. That's when William and Maxwell had problems... but hopefully their issue was more of a boy-boy thing and the new girl will fit in without any big fights!!

Any ideas for a stately name that would work with William? I was thinking Lady Caroline or something like that... (William's full name is Sir William the Lopear, though he never gets called that unless he's being bad!!! :lol::lol:)

Last edited:
:idea:
How about Lady Isabela bit posh and can be shortened if you want x

(when they meet again make sure he is in the area first, will help with the bonding) x

She's a beauty isn't she?

What about Lady Caroline of The Manor? Hehe. William has a long, stately name, Caroline should too, :lol:

Well, I just talked with the lady from the shelter and she said William has a new girlfriend, a himalayan currently named "Jellybean" (the link to her photo: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11917843)

Apparently William and Amanda the rex were boxing and chasing, so they swapped Amanda for Jellybean and those two seem to have fallen in love :love: This means he'll be at the shelter for an extra day, but hopefully when they come back it will truely be love and no fighting at all!! :p:p

So... any new name ideas? Jellybean's about 4 years old and I'm not sure if she's aware of her name. If she's alright with a new one, I'd like to find one more fitting with William...

Back