• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Emmy-Dan

New Kit
Hi :wave:

I am another newbie who stumbled across you by accident. What a lovely accident! My name is Clare and I am getting married in September 2009. We have two children who are nine and seven years old.

We have lots of pets in our house. (see signature). Our rabbit Daisy is five years old. Sadly we lost her companion a few months ago. :cry: We were all heart broken. We think she is still grieving as her behaviour has been quite erratic lately.

Last weekend we were cleaning her hutch and decided to move it to another part of the garden. As soon as we lifted it it feel apart. So now Daisy is indoors and will remain indoors until spring. In the meantime we are going to convert the children's Wendy house and have an attached run to it. I have been very interested in seeing other people's designs and ideas. I hope this helps us to build Daisy a lovely new home.

I look forward to getting to know you guys better and finding out more advice to make our girl as happy as possible. :)

Welcome to RU. :wave:

I am sorry that Daisy lost her companion. Perhaps her behaviour has been erratic because she wants company. Have you thought about getting another bunny? There are lots of them waiting in rescue centres. However, I understand that you may still be grieving the loss of Daisy's previous companion.

Hi! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Im sure when you have finished grieving for your bun there will be some lovely one on here to melt your heart!

Andrea x x x

Back