• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Carmen.....!!!!!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya:wave:Aunty Carmen, thought I would let you know how I was getting on, my new mummy had that camera thingy out again:roll:
Leo019x2.jpg

Anyway, it's really good here. I wasn't too sure at first 'cos my new mummy kept sticking needles in me and shuving food in my mouth, but I started to feel a bit better and now I can eat and drink all on my own, mummy said I am a very clever boy
Leo015x2.jpg

I felt so much better this morning that I gave myself a wash
Leo017x2.jpg

And then I just chilled out
Leo020x2.jpg

After that I got up and ran around and I did a binky!!:shock::oops::shock:, I don't think I have done one before, it startled me a bit and I kind of fell over but I'm OK, of course mum wasn't quick enough with the camera:roll:

Thank you for rescuing me Aunty Carmen,

Lots of love Leo xxxxx

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so cuteeeeeeeeee what a good boy he is :love: i know a certain buuny_friend who would like these piccies :lol:

Hiya:wave:Aunty Carmen, thought I would let you know how I was getting on, my new mummy had that camera thingy out again:roll:
Leo019x2.jpg

Anyway, it's really good here. I wasn't too sure at first 'cos my new mummy kept sticking needles in me and shuving food in my mouth, but I started to feel a bit better and now I can eat and drink all on my own, mummy said I am a very clever boy
Leo015x2.jpg

I felt so much better this morning that I gave myself a wash
Leo017x2.jpg

And then I just chilled out
Leo020x2.jpg

After that I got up and ran around and I did a binky!!:shock::oops::shock:, I don't think I have done one before, it startled me a bit and I kind of fell over but I'm OK, of course mum wasn't quick enough with the camera:roll:

Thank you for rescuing me Aunty Carmen,

Lots of love Leo xxxxx

Oh my goodness Leo!

You look much better than a week ago, I am so pleased your new Mummy was able to help, you are a very lucky boy! :D

Keep binkying little man, I'm coming to visit soon, with lots of cool presents for you. Save me some noserubs, and be good for your new Mummy! :love::love::love:

Oh my goodness Leo!

You look much better than a week ago, I am so pleased your new Mummy was able to help, you are a very lucky boy! :D

Keep binkying little man, I'm coming to visit soon, with lots of cool presents for you. Save me some noserubs, and be good for your new Mummy! :love::love::love:

Hello Auntie Carmen!:wave:

I thought you had forgotten me:oops::oops:, I think I like it here cos it's lovely and warm and I get lots of food to eat, mummy keeps giving me hay but I'm not very keen on that but she says I've got to keep trying:roll::roll:, I just had a bit of carrot and it was really lovely, I couldn't eat too much because it hurt my teeth but mummy said they will be better soon.

I can't wait to see you Auntie Carmen, I am saving you lots of nose rubs and snuggles, see you soon Leo xxxxx

Back