• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: german lops

elaine

Mama Doe
I have taken in the first of the rabbits from the breeder and there is

1 of the german lop females that can go as soon as she gets a home as her litter was born dead, she is extremely friendly and agouti coloured I will get a pic of her at wk end

there is one more german female but she will have to wait till the litter is bor

this is the one ready to go
DSCF0672.jpg

Last edited:
Germans tend to be quite large, I think she would be a perfect match in size. Have you tried Bigwig with other rabbits, do you know if he is dominant or submissive? As it is a bit of a way to find out they are not compatable.

Is BIGWIG booked in for his neuter yet? I think you would be better getting him neutered before looking for a girly for him.

Germans tend to be quite large, I think she would be a perfect match in size. Have you tried Bigwig with other rabbits, do you know if he is dominant or submissive? As it is a bit of a way to find out they are not compatable.

Is BIGWIG booked in for his neuter yet? I think you would be better getting him neutered before looking for a girly for him.

Yes he is i'm off to the vets tomorrow once i'm confident about the vet we will go ahead.The few vet surgerys I have already been to have not made me feel at ease with their bunny knowledge.
have no idea if he is dominant or submissive :?

would she like an indoors home with a big old rew frenchie neuter buck whos had so much grief from losing his wifey in oct 2008? the only downside is a rabbit run would be needed and several folks on here offerred last time to do the home check for me.
iahve two smaller rescue buns who are a tight pair..they share the lounge with bertie and will be rebonded to him when hes bonded with his new wifey if shes available.
berties sooo laid back and very very fond of people and having bugs etc he adores the two cats we took in as timy kittens 2 yrs ago and they think theyre rabbits..the weenies love em too and the cats are alays curled up snoozing laongiside one bun or anohter..only probs is the arguements over the broccoli florets..honest they at them as well as the buns!:lol:

im at home all the time vurtually leaving the house occasionally for shopping etc with my elderly mum. my 24yr old daughters housebound with severe m.e and the buns are perfect company for her..the doc even coomented on how they need each other:lol:

housebuns with access to enclosed cat proofed garden they have to share with our two dippy cats who think theyre rabbits..hence cat proofing.

no noisy children except the furry ones:lol:

please let me know?

some have gone the germans are both ready for homes as they havn't had litters, the frenchys are staring to be neutered

Elaine

some have gone the germans are both ready for homes as they havn't had litters, the frenchys are staring to be neutered

Elaine

Back