• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candidate for Bun Olympics*new vid*

luvabun

Warren Veteran
...I give you Billie-Joe and the High Jump. Granted this one isn't as clean as his usual ones but he won't do them to order when I've got the camera out :lol:

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwww who are these lil darlings Jill? :love::love:
These two little darlings are two boy buns that are way too pretty to be boys really :love:.. Gisela was fostering them for ARC and I saw them on here and fell in love :love::love::love:. Gisela also warned me that they like climbing.... not wrong there........

He's got time to get over his camera-shyness before 2012. I think we've got a potential gold medal winner here. I think you should contact the British Olympic Association & find out what sort of nutritional program he should be on :D

These two little darlings are two boy buns that are way too pretty to be boys really :love:.. Gisela was fostering them for ARC and I saw them on here and fell in love :love::love::love:. Gisela also warned me that they like climbing.... not wrong there........

:shock::shock: They are yours for keeps???????????? OMG!!!!!!!! So you now have 5 buns :lol: Only 1 less than me...............

He's got time to get over his camera-shyness before 2012. I think we've got a potential gold medal winner here. I think you should contact the British Olympic Association & find out what sort of nutritional program he should be on :D
:lol: Every time I go in the bedrooom, he's on the bed so he's putting in plenty of practice :lol:

:shock::shock: They are yours for keeps???????????? OMG!!!!!!!! So you now have 5 buns :lol: Only 1 less than me...............
Yes they're mine.. .well they will be when I formerly adopt them on the 24th.

5 is my limit.... there's no way I could have any more in the garden as I don't want to break the trio's bond and I have no more room in the house (despite feeling very guilty 'cos a friend wants me to have her very neglected bun :( )

Is that the agressive bunny you told me about? Has she tried to rehome him/her via Rabbit Rehome?

And you have not even filled in the adoption form yet???? :roll: :lol:

Is that the agressive bunny you told me about? Has she tried to rehome him/her via Rabbit Rehome?

And you have not even filled in the adoption form yet???? :roll: :lol:
No he's not aggressive... just neglected and she doesn't want him to go to anyone else but me as he's part of the family so wants to keep in touch with him (a conundrum I know).

I spoke to Donna about adopting after the pretty boys said goodbye to their plums and she said we could sort it out on the 24th.

No he's not aggressive... just neglected and she doesn't want him to go to anyone else but me as he's part of the family so wants to keep in touch with him (a conundrum I know).

I spoke to Donna about adopting after the pretty boys said goodbye to their plums and she said we could sort it out on the 24th.

Ah, so you have been fostering them only up to now. :lol: ;)

Why is your friend's bunny so neglected then? Is she never at home?

Billie-Joe is in the bad books... despite perfected his high jump. He peed on the bed (hence the bedding the way it is)... how come you can't stay mad with them for long though :lol:

Back