• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nemo has moved house

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_011009january0031.jpg

have a look at Nemos new pad ...:D :D

definatly an upgrade on his dog crate ... :D

thats a lovely new house nemo. have you seen the christmas tree blueberry muffin has outside :shock: never mind i have ordered you a little prezzie that will look lovely in there, it should be here soon.
love auntie tracey xxx

What a lovely bachelor pad you have there Nemo - are you sure you don't want to share it with flops? A little birdie tells me she has snuck her way into sharing your house!! How lovely would it be to cozy on up to your very own girlie while watching National geographic's, snow bunnies :D

What a lovely bachelor pad you have there Nemo - are you sure you don't want to share it with flops? A little birdie tells me she has snuck her way into sharing your house!! How lovely would it be to cozy on up to your very own girlie while watching National geographic's, snow bunnies :D

Nemo share :shock: :shock:...hmmm some how im just not sure hed think that was a good idea :roll:

That looks fab!! I spy the remains of a willow ball there too - Alfie and Bubbles have one that looks exactly the same. :lol::lol:

Awww that's a fab new pad Nemo.

Jane is right, you need a plasma screen then you can have it wall mounted and it won't take up any floor space. You could also have a wall bracket for the DVD player :D

Rabswood

Is it a little cupboard???

Oooohhh I have a cupboard under the stairs! Mmmmmmmm

yup .its the understairs cuopboard.... we have taken off the door and replaced it with a childs safety gate ..;)
had to cover gate with mesh though cos Nemo thought he could fit his head through and i was scared hed get it stuck. :roll:

will try and get some new pics later ..

Back