• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make the new improved "christmas pud" cupcakes to sell...

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
I made lots of pennies selling them too, woo! I was up until 4am making the darn things though, ugh!

Non-dairy cakes are just sooo much moister than dairy ones, yummers.

DSCF4205.jpg

DSCF4207.jpg

DSCF4210.jpg

Oh no! They haven't been fully tested!!! Better send some over here and I'll help out!!! ;)

I've said it before, but I'll say it again...........you are such a talented lady.

They are absolutely beautiful.

Ok non dairy-what does that entail?

How much were these babies going for?

Sounds horrible but oil is substituted for butter and eggs. The recipe is here.

I sold the boxed ones for £3, the ones without a box were £2.50 and the small ones were a pound.

The big ones were pretty big, like a meal! :lol:

Some people thought they were soaps, haha!

Sounds horrible but oil is substituted for butter and eggs. The recipe is here.

I sold the boxed ones for £3, the ones without a box were £2.50 and the small ones were a pound.

The big ones were pretty big, like a meal! :lol:

Some people thought they were soaps, haha!

Lovely jubbly. You should sell some on here. I'd buy a load!

Wow!! They look wonderful!!! Where did you get the little individual boxes from? They are just gorgeous!! You're so clever!!

nommers!!!! They look soooooo good. You are so clever. Look very professionally done. Where did you sell them? I am going to look at that box site now!!

They look incredible!
If I could make them they'd never get to market - we'd all be stuffed to bust on them!!

Back