• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Hazel, 4-year old agouti gummy bunny (ARC)

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hazel is a very sweet and friendly Nethie cross. She is neutered and her front teeth were removed about 2 years ago, so her veggies need to be cut into small pieces for her. She seems to eat hay and pellets without problems. She has been a single bunny so far, and is not used to other pets. It would be nice if she got a boyfriend now.
Hazel is being rehomed by ARC in Twickenham, southwest London. We rehome to other parts of the country, if a homecheck and a bunny transport can be arranged.
If you are interested in giving Hazel a forever home, please PM me. And have a look at our website if you are looking for a suitable boyfriend for her, and for our rehoming policy.

http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals.asp?t=1

hazel3.jpg

hazel2.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm....Im keeping my eyes peeled for the more mature ladybun ,I have a 6yr old male who lives alone,if my vet is confident I want to get him neutered and find him a ladyfriend you see....not sure if Hazel is a bit on the small size.

Last edited:
She's doing quite well. She had her Myxi jab last Friday. She is desperate to get out of her hutch and run around, she enjoys the space she has now. She is quite grumpy and growls at me, when I reach into her hutch. She really needs a bunny friend and more human attention.

do you think she would cope with 2bunny freinds? i have a grumpy bun called dora who prefers bunny attention.... and i also have her living with arthur a real bunny/human sweetie who loves anything... arthur is a dental bunny who may need further dentals they are both 3years.... both are small bunnys (dora is nethie cross) arhtur is a small lop who live in a 6x3x3ft hutch with access to a 6x6ft run.(and free range garden when im supervising) i wonder if i could presuade tom that another little bun could possibly create a threesome with them? hmm.... will have to speak to him me thinks x

I have had an enquiry about Hazel by someone who is looking for a new wife for her indoor bunny. I will keep you updated on how that is going.

Amy, I think she would be fine as an indoor bunny, she loves to explore things and can't wait to get out of her hutch every day. She uses her litter box most of the time, I only find a few poos outside it sometimes, but no puddles.

I am not sure how she would cope with two bunny friends, might be a bit overwhelming for her after 4 years of being alone. Hazel is only grumpy inside her hutch, and she's already getting better now that she gets more attention. But another grumpy girl......sounds tricky. :lol:

I have had an enquiry about Hazel by someone who is looking for a new wife for her indoor bunny. I will keep you updated on how that is going.

Amy, I think she would be fine as an indoor bunny, she loves to explore things and can't wait to get out of her hutch every day. She uses her litter box most of the time, I only find a few poos outside it sometimes, but no puddles.

I am not sure how she would cope with two bunny friends, might be a bit overwhelming for her after 4 years of being alone. Hazel is only grumpy inside her hutch, and she's already getting better now that she gets more attention. But another grumpy girl......sounds tricky. :lol:

lol fair enough i hope she finds the right home.. tom would probebly only say no anyway!!! dora is only grumpy inside her hutch too but is fine with other rabbits. just doesnt like humins silly girl....still love her anyway your right 2 may be too much after 4 years! good luck with the rehoming xx

Back