• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The babies are 10 weeks now, very fluffly!

Plio77

Young Bun
Well they are 10 and 1/2 weeks old now and i cannot believe how much they have changed. Looking very like lionheads now considering their mummy but they are my 4 bundles of fluff and am so glad i will be keeping at least 2:love::love:
See for yourselves:love:

How they were.
DSCF2332.jpg

DSCF2310.jpg

To this:)

DSCF2444.jpg

DSCF2450.jpg

DSCF2456.jpg

DSCF2477.jpg

DSCF2480.jpg

Their mum sweet pea
DSCF2416.jpg

Autumn, Luna, Binx and Dot:love:

Ohhhh wow there gorgous :love::love:

The black one looks like my Dreama in my siggie.

Which 2 might you be keeping?

Mum is beautiful also :love:

Thanks guys:D
The third one down is Dot and i plan to keep her and Autumn. Dot is the only girlie, but the three boys are very close, she is a right madam already:lol:
to be honest i may end up keeping them all:roll: My friend is interested in taking 2 also but if she does'nt i will hold onto them. I only had sweet pea 2 days when she had them so they were not expected but have gotten REALLY close to them all.
Hopper, Dreama looks very like the blackies alright,
could be triplets actually... do you fancy any more??:lol:

Liz:wave:

o they are scrumptious, the black ones look just like my teddy. they are so cute, i'd have them plastered with kisses and cuddles.
have to say the top black one is my fav.

Back