• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Audrey & Monty ...more piccies

andic

Mama Doe
Just thought I'd post a cute piccie of my twosome.

ma-1.jpg

Here they are!

Well Audrey has been living with us for well over a year now and Monty has been with us for 2 years! HOw time has flown by!!

Audrey is still up to her usual tricks......I recently papered over all the missing pieces of wallpaper......which she prompted proceeded to remove them again.......she obviously prefers the natural look!!!!

I will post some more piccies of them soon......I've only just got back online been without computer for 2 months!!!!!!!

Here is monty looking int he kitchen ever hopeful........(you may notice some missing pieces of wallpaper in the background!!!:oops:)
Montyaudreyandwinston016.jpg

Audrey has a guilty look on her as if to say "who me?"...butter wouldn't melt:D
Montyaudreyandwinston013.jpg

Last edited:
gorgeous, is that a dog crete u are using for ur buns? What a great idea?

Yes, it's a dog crate, as they're house buns....a lot of members on here have dog crates for their bunnies.

Birdie bun - thanks so much, it's as if they have been together forever, they are such a lovely couple.....and yes spoiled rotten:oops::D

Back