• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding tigerlilly and bramble in feltham now

areia

Wise Old Thumper
what is it with these aggressive females they dont do themselves any favours by chasing around and biting then expect a licky nose after :roll: thats 3 ive had like that now, and all needed a bossy male to put them right

the chasing lasts 20 seconds then shes nose down under his and flopped out and hes a quivering wreak poor thing,

just made a major boo boo in starting now as me fella naffed off with the car and i have to walk to the school to pick up the boy, so im going to eat my spinach and put them both in a carrier and we are going for walk im not leaving them on there own just yet, so this will be fun might help to be honest in calming her down

im not too worried about this one not like jim and daisy, just will take a little time, and hopefully she will stop being nawty and realise what a catch she has

tigerlilly is the one with her nose under bramble this is just after a scuffle decided not to use the hay box as it goes flying when i have nawty buns
Photo-0200-1.jpg
[/IMG]

deffiantly come to the conclusion bossy females need a "MAN" bun not a sap :lol:

:lol: Her sister now lives with a very friendly soppy male, gorgeous big lop. I told the owners that Tigerlily might be too bossy for him, but her sister seems to be just perfect.

I hope Tigerlily will calm down and realise how lovely Bramley (or Bramble :lol: ) is.

well now my arms are killing me as the teachers wanted a word with me after then another wanted a nose at the buns, but 45 mins later they are now fed and are nose to nose in the dog crate all quiet, so im reckoning those without a car and good walk in one carrier works just as well :D just waiting for them to start again :lol:

I bet that gave your arms a good exercise!! :lol: Luckily they are only two small bunnies. When I have my trio in the carrier, then I have more than 7 kilos to lift.

Did you put some hay in the crate, so that they have something to nibble on apart from each other? I noticed that bunnies often start to nibble hay, if they are not sure about what to do.

brambles a bit quiet and shes a bossy boots but shes stopped nipping him, shes consentrating on ripping apart newspaper and does the cutest bunny flops, shes got to work hard on getting him to like him now, but both are eating like well rabbits do :lol: just got no licky head at the mo just vegged

brambles a bit quiet and shes a bossy boots but shes stopped nipping him, shes consentrating on ripping apart newspaper and does the cutest bunny flops, shes got to work hard on getting him to like him now, but both are eating like well rabbits do :lol: just got no licky head at the mo just vegged

Given the time that these have been going, they arnt doing bad ... many relationships are not 'licky head' by this time.

have you ever seen a cow flop over and there legs go in the air, tigerlilly had me in absolute stitches last night, is she going to be a house bunny or an outdoor bunny, as this girl has oooodles of character, coulnd get a piccies blink and you miss im afraid

at the mo its quiet, been lots of thumping from bramble in the night but shes stopped chasing him round now, she goes over he thumps she backs off

did the banana trick this morning that was fun they just proceded to wash it off themselves:lol:

they are both eating and drinking fine, will be pulling out the stops later to encourage a bit of licky head :lol:

have you ever seen a cow flop over and there legs go in the air, tigerlilly had me in absolute stitches last night, is she going to be a house bunny or an outdoor bunny, as this girl has oooodles of character

at the mo its quiet, been lots of thumping from bramble in the night but shes stopped chasing him round now, she goes over he thumps she backs off

did the banana trick this morning that was fun they just proceded to wash it off themselves:lol:

they are both eating and drinking fine, will be pulling out the stops later to encourage a bit of licky head :lol:

Aw bless!!!

They are both going to be indoor bunnies. Have a HUUUUGE dog crate waiting for them :)

Tigerlily enjoyed being indoors with us, and she did lots of very cute flops. But she doesn't want you to take a photo of that, she always got up before I got the camera ready. :lol:

Hi
The lengths you go to- carrying the bunnies in a carrier to school- am v impressed!!! hope its not far. Daisy and Benjy ( sorry we renamed merlin to benjy boy) are okay but still not fab- not enuf licky head from him- I think. but no wonder - Daisy lurves him but she is still a bossy bungirl and although he's quite chilled about it all she cant resist the odd chase and quick nip ( not serious nipping but u know - that oi I'm in charge nip. benjy is so gorge he often does the flopping over- I'm dead look. perhaps he's emotionally exhausted from Daisy's antics!

Perhaps you need a pram for them - when he takes the car- just hope no one stops to have a look at your 'baby'

Hi
The lengths you go to- carrying the bunnies in a carrier to school- am v impressed!!! hope its not far. Daisy and Benjy ( sorry we renamed merlin to benjy boy) are okay but still not fab- not enuf licky head from him- I think. but no wonder - Daisy lurves him but she is still a bossy bungirl and although he's quite chilled about it all she cant resist the odd chase and quick nip ( not serious nipping but u know - that oi I'm in charge nip. benjy is so gorge he often does the flopping over- I'm dead look. perhaps he's emotionally exhausted from Daisy's antics!

but you do agree shes alot better with benjy than the others you had :lol: i think shes alwas going to be a bit bossy, but i know hes big enough and laid back enough to take it, she will always want to be queen bee, but i know she loves him, she also knows she cant push him to far either, all pairs hav there lil tiffs once in a while just like we all do too.

Back