• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Am Definitely Coming Back As A Cat!!!

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
I have decided that given a choice I would definitely choose to come back as a cat (only a pampered one, of course?).

Pip, our six month old kitten enjoying a cat nap:
DSCF1973.jpg

Me thinks she's had a good trainer - our older cat, Chester!
DSCF2005.jpg

Is Pip a specific breed, we took in a kitten who looked very like him. He was rehomed to my friend. I was always convinced he had to be a pedigree as he was so gorgeous. I really wanted to keep him but couldn't justify it, I've always like long haired cats.:D

Is Pip a specific breed, we took in a kitten who looked very like him. He was rehomed to my friend. I was always convinced he had to be a pedigree as he was so gorgeous. I really wanted to keep him but couldn't justify it, I've always like long haired cats.:D

Hi Halfpenny,

She's half persian. I've never had a long-haired cat before or a cat of any specific breed. I seen her pic on Preloved and they said they were 'getting rid' of her for £50 as she was nasty (hissing at and scramming anyone who went near her).

I just couldnt resist her little face in the ad pic and went to get her with the thought that if she wasn't that friendly then I would just leave her to her own devices. I must say the house she was from was a bit manic and I think she was just scared. However, within two days of being here she was curled up with our one year old cat, Chester. She's a little sweetheart and a lovely little character. A great addition to our madhouse!

hell no im coming back as a penguin or a seahorse penguins hatch there eggs pass em off to the dads for 3 months and ****** orf :lol:

Back