• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Levi ....georgeous , Friendly , Young Single Boy ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
bunnies024.jpg

this little boy is only around 10 to 12 weeks old ...
He is a lovely friendly bunny who would like a new home quickly as he is missing his littermates and would like a new friend.

He is almost ready neutering ... hopefully he will be done in the next 2 weeks and then he will be ready for his new home ..

if anyone would like to offer this little man a home we can reserve him until he is ready to go .

please contact for more details about adoption.

Last edited:
He is simply goregous! U know wha I think Binx may want a new playmate, I'm not gonna say a definate yes but it could be a maybe..

THIS THREAD JUST HAS TO BE REMOVED, OR I NEED TO BE BANNED FROM LOOKING AT IT LOL!

:love::love::love:

OR SOMEONE NEEDS TO REHOME HIM FAST!!!

I think he's really adorable but I'm not experienced in bonding at all and I don't know if my landlord would be too impressed with 2 :( I'm in 2 minds about him!

I think he's really adorable but I'm not experienced in bonding at all and I don't know if my landlord would be too impressed with 2 :( I'm in 2 minds about him!

we can help with bonding ...but i would suggest checking with your landlord before commiting to an extra bunny ;)

Spoke to my landlord, unfortunately it's a no go, he's worried that 2 rabbits in the house will equal more mischief. Really really sorry I wish I could of taken him :cry:

well the home lined up for this little lad fell through ....:(

but we have someone coming to see him tomorrow ..:D

still not neutered im afraid ...as he has a retained testicle and we were giving it a bit longer to see if it would drop on its own .. :?

Back