• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new foster lady - Nala AKA Noonie or Nala Noo Noo

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
She's such a cutie.

Staying with us a while to try and encourage her to be a bit less anxious.

Totally adorable young lady who likes to explore but being picked up, nerr not so much.

Here's hoping she gets a lovely fella some time very soon.:D;)

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

Katie, is she related to Joseph? She came from the overbreeding situation that ARC took in buns from.

I have a feeling she might be. I loved Joseph.:love:

Looking at her i would say yes and as they came from the same place its more than likely! She is almost identicl to him esp the 'skirt' around the bottom.

Looking at her i would say yes and as they came from the same place its more than likely! She is almost identicl to him esp the 'skirt' around the bottom.

Boy bunneh with a skirt! :lol::lol:

My OH thinks that Nala looks like John Mrcririck.

still sulking after the dutch thing,:lol: i like nala she is a loverly girl she is a pickle to pick up but i found she fine once she feels safe in your arms but she not agressive poor lil thing

i was thinking more abraham lincon

i was thinking more abraham lincon

Yay! I know what you mean - David actually said she's an Armish bunny........but I didn't think that it was very nice (although I am sure that Armish people are very nice, but didn't think Nala would appreciate the comparrison - doh!) *zips up mouth before it's too late*

She's such a cutie.

Staying with us a while to try and encourage her to be a bit less anxious.

Totally adorable young lady who likes to explore but being picked up, nerr not so much.

Here's hoping she gets a lovely fella some time very soon.:D;)

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

Oh my goodness...she's the spit of a bun we adopted out and the family named her with the same name lol. They weren't originally from Leicester were they? :)

Gosh, can't answer that one. She might be I suppose. You'd have to ask Donna at ARC. I believe she came in with quite a few bunnies.

Back