• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Cracker is ready for his special home now

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Poor beautiful Cracker has been through so much in his short life.

He was found by myself as i walked from college to the station, in a park in Chelmsford. He was then adopted out as a single housebunny. He was then returned for eating their garden, and behavioural problems.

At the same time he came back, beautiful Cinders was brought in, she was so shy and timid, and would freeze if looked at. I decided their personalities would compliment each other, it was love at first sight and they were never apart, always cleaning each other and following each other, the honeymoon period never really ended. They then had a home lined up, a dream home, a 2 tier 6ft x 2ft hutch with the run of a huge garden, so i sent Cinders in for her op. Unfortunately 3 days after, she passed away after a bad fitting period. So poor widower Cracker is alone, and in much need of a new friend. He says no one will ever replace his first love, but he can make room for a new partner.

010-8.jpg

018-3.jpg

More pictures will be put on soon.

Last edited:
Oh, what a sad story for such a lovely bunny.... I hope he finds a new home and a new love to snuggle up with...
A right cracker indeed.

Did the new home(owners to be) not want to still rehome him? and later too find him a new wife.He is just sooooo gorgeous.Wished I could give him that special home.At the moment I have no room sadly:( All the best Cracker in fnding your forever home.

Did the new home(owners to be) not want to still rehome him? and later too find him a new wife.He is just sooooo gorgeous.Wished I could give him that special home.At the moment I have no room sadly:( All the best Cracker in fnding your forever home.

They never got back in contact :?
So i decided to give him his own special appeal

Aww, poor love! How fortunate that it was you who came across him that first time! Hope he finds his forever home soon! x

It was, funnily enough, me and a few friends were walking from college to station (about an hour and a half walk :shock:) as the college refused to get a minibus out just for 7 of us :roll:, we were walking through a park when i heard a sack rustling, thinking id find a squirrel in it (after initially jumping!) i opened it to find a moving box, peeked in it, and found Cracker.

Have never been so surprised in my life!!
So i decided to pick up the partially soggy box (with him in) and carried it home!

Mum wasnt too impressed and i think she still doesnt fully believe the story, even to this day!

Back