• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley bell fun

DDD

Mama Doe
Got my boys a parsley bell as a treat, and have hung it from their run roof. Here is a couple of vids of them yesterday. They love it!!

That is sooooo cute. :love:

You could take the metal hook out and drill a hole through and feed string or something through so it doesn't get caught in mouth as per the link that Becca6 has mentioned.

If there is a way around the metal hook I am definitely getting it, i know my two would love it just as much as yours! I got them a tree with dangling carrot things the other day but they really don't bother with it.

I believe the Parsley bell was responsible for Munch's stasis so Id only let your bun have them for a short time. I dont think a rabbit can digest seeds

If there is a way around the metal hook I am definitely getting it, i know my two would love it just as much as yours! I got them a tree with dangling carrot things the other day but they really don't bother with it.

My rabbits destroyed their tree in less than 24 hours :lol:

Back