• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gentle giant(dog)

Becca

Wise Old Thumper
randompics058.jpg

Poppy with my mum and dads dog Sam

Costs me £50.00 a week to feed her.She eats 3lb of fresh meat a day along with biscuits.

wow,I remember my dads friend having one as a child and she sat on my sisters lap and she wouldnt get off :lol:how much does she weigh?
She weighs 14 stone.You do know about it when she stands on your foot:lol::lol:Or even worse when she isn,t watching where she is going and knocks into you.She has knocked me flat on my back many a time:roll::roll:

Yay yay yay Becca has posted piccies of Poppy, I love her:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: if you ever need a doggiesitter im your woman:love:
Sally

Costs me £50.00 a week to feed her.She eats 3lb of fresh meat a day along with biscuits.

Good god almighty! I'm so glad I have the fuel efficient version. I can feed my Tibetan Mastiff for a month on £50 and he gets fresh meat from the supermarket/butchers intended for people. It's actually scary how little he eats to stay in good weight and condition.

She's gorgeous, though - worth every penny. :love:

You so need to bring her here when you drop the buns off, nothing like a load of a slobber from a gorgeous St Bernard;). Know what you mean about the weight though, we walked a 16 stone English Mastiff and he would have me over with a flick of his tail when he got excited chasing his ball.

Good god almighty! I'm so glad I have the fuel efficient version. I can feed my Tibetan Mastiff for a month on £50 and he gets fresh meat from the supermarket/butchers intended for people. It's actually scary how little he eats to stay in good weight and condition.

She's gorgeous, though - worth every penny. :love:

Piccies?! :love: :lol:

Wow. What a lovely looking doggie. Is the coat soft? Looks lovely and cuddly to keep you warm in the winter!

She is lovely and soft and scared to death of everything that moves:lol::lol:
my cats rule this house:roll::lol::lol:

Back