• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news!!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Bunny Mummy Miki went in for her spay and to have a blocked teat sorted out last wednesday .... the news came back that they thought the blockage was a tumour and we had it sent off for biopsy! The results came back today and, whilst I am not impressed with the vet for scaring the life out of me, I am delighted to say the results came back clear and the tissue is not cancerous but inflamed and she needs no further treatment! :D

It's been a nerve wracking weekend; this little lass has a special place in my heart as, having come into rescue a sack of bones and terrified, she has raised 6kits amazingly and seeing her improve both in shape and confidence has been touching for both Vickie, who is now fostering this little family, and I. :D

047-7.jpg

CIMG0490.jpg

Yay :D Great news :D She really is a pretty girl - a cross between my Ant and Dudley! :D And looking SO much healthier too :D

Bless. Glad everything has worked out for her and she will be able to start a happy new life.

Rabswood

Such good news, well done!, hope she finds a lovely forever home after everything she has been through, she is :love::love::love:

Back