• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Advice needed Please

wendle

Warren Veteran
I have 2 little girl bunnys (sisters) who are now 22 weeks old, i have them both booked in to be speyed on the 15th oct, i went to clean n feed them this morning and there was all fur on the hut floor, and my little chocolate bun had a injury to her ear, taking them to vets this afternoon to get that checked out, but can anyone advice me if i would be able to put 1 of them into my nero4 cage on a night time in their hut just while i get them speyed, they will still be together at night but just wont be able to fight each other, its really upsetting when ya see one a ya bunnys injured, i hope this will be ok till i get them speyed any help or advice is appreciated thankyou :wave:

It will depend on how protected the place is where you want to put the nero (as in, it should only be an indoor hutch, but could work in a shed or something), and also, how much they really want to fight because they could fight through the bars.

I wouldn't suggest having them together at all, because it only takes a couple of seconds for an injury to happen, so I would suggest completely separating them, and then when they have been spayed, and their hormones have died down, have a go at rebonding them.

Back