• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fitted a roof for my rabbit run! Pictures

xShellx

Alpha Buck
My diy one colasped so I bought a car port of ebay and put it over the run. They have had 24 hour accessto the run for a week now and they love it. They can sit out in the rain now.

photos400.jpg

photos399.jpg

photos398.jpg

Its a fantastic run but I'm a bit concerned about the size of the holes in he mesh. A weasel would be able to squeeze in easily.

Its a fantastic run but I'm a bit concerned about the size of the holes in he mesh. A weasel would be able to squeeze in easily.

:wave: If you look closely at the second pic, there is other, smaller mesh on it as well.

I love your run. I bought a gazebo to cover Cookie's hutch :oops: Will have to have a look on e-bay for a car port to cover his run.

I have a second layer of weld mesh on the inside and mesh under the run and on top so nothing can get in

Back