• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweetpea

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
With all the cute nethies on here lately Sweetpea wanted to show off, sorry for the overload :oops: ...

BunnyPhotos150.jpg

Yum yum...I'm sure Alison won't mind me having a little nibble

bunnyiv001.jpg

Need a wash after dinner

bunnyiv047.jpg

Weeee can't catch me Gus

bunnyiv066.jpg

Oh there's the lady with the camera...pose

All pictures taken by MissySJ ;)

She is very good at hiding :roll: She actually managed to hide under Gus and Poppy the other day in a big bunny pile, took me a couple of minutes to spot her :lol:

I love her name, and she's gorgeous!! :love: Wish I could have Nethies but they could be vulnerable here. Great pics too though!!

She is very good at hiding :roll: She actually managed to hide under Gus and Poppy the other day in a big bunny pile, took me a couple of minutes to spot her :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Bless them, they are all so adorable! I agree Sweet Pea is a gorgeous name & suits her perfectly! By the way, a group of 4 would be lovely - you'll have to keep working on your OH. Tell him my hubby has given in to let me have 13!!!! (although we've recently lost 2) :D:D:D:D So realistically 4 isn't a lot, only 1 more than 3 :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm I will try that :lol: I have a real soft spot for Eddie who is at Starlights :love:

Let us know if it works & if Eddie moves in :D Will keep everything crossed that your OH agrees :D Think my hubby has just resigned himself to the fact that the bunnies will always win! Also if he's honest, he's just as smitten with them as I am :lol: You should see him cuddled up to Jemima, our british giant in front of the fire each night - she's a real daddy's girl!!! :lol:

Back