• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies have moved...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
into the outhouse!!

i noticed poor domino has a bald patch by his bottom where someone has pulled his fur, but theres no wound and its clean so i think hes okay, i just think they squabbled yesterday bcus they couldnt go in the runs o were confined to a 6 x 2 x 2 hutch which isnt good enough for four all day.

But they r now in the outhouse and they love it!

Thats great, bet they are having fun.

I'm hoping to move my 4 into their playhouse on Saturday but block off the cat flap to the run for a few days until they are settled. Do you think they will be ok in 5' x4' iby the weekend. They have been together since Monday morning? There has been no real aggression at all. Today Gracie is chasing Sienna a bit but thats all :)

Thats great, bet they are having fun.

I'm hoping to move my 4 into their playhouse on Saturday but block off the cat flap to the run for a few days until they are settled. Do you think they will be ok in 5' x4' iby the weekend. They have been together since Monday morning? There has been no real aggression at all. Today Gracie is chasing Sienna a bit but thats all :)

i dont know, mine were fine for a week, but then when i tried to move them chaos broke out, so just keep an eye on them when you move them.

domino just jumped up on the shelf n then didnt know how to get down n got all upset!:lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: I'd let her poo on my vet bed :D

lol u take her then! shes messing up the room! shes bitten a hole in the blanket, she BURROWED int he litter tray and it all went everywhere and then she start trying to pull the vetbed off the shelf onto the floor

lol u take her then! shes messing up the room! shes bitten a hole in the blanket, she BURROWED int he litter tray and it all went everywhere and then she start trying to pull the vetbed off the shelf onto the floor

:lol::lol: she is just rearranging it how she likes it...mother that she is :lol:

Awww how cute, I hope they are all behaving themselves!

How are the ignoring-each-other-on-their-first-date lovebirds?

at home, blue adores yeeha. he grroms her all day n today she was stretchd out with her legs behind her, so she looked HUGE and blue was grooming her from top to tail, literally! he sat alongside her n just went from her head to her tail and then back again while she sat with her eyes closed!!

:lol:

at home, blue adores yeeha. he grroms her all day n today she was stretchd out with her legs behind her, so she looked HUGE and blue was grooming her from top to tail, literally! he sat alongside her n just went from her head to her tail and then back again while she sat with her eyes closed!!

:lol:

:love: :love: Awwww

Awww that's lovely - I bet his previous owner will be thrilled to hear that he's officially got himself a girlfriend :D

Awww that's lovely - I bet his previous owner will be thrilled to hear that he's officially got himself a girlfriend :D

she emailed me tonight asking how he was, and i told her that he is like a little boy with a crush on his big girly! she found that quite funny. i will get photos at the weekend when i got there for you middle sons 4th birthday party where i am aparantly going as a pirate!

:shock:

Back