• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding for a bunny long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivor Middleton

Young Bun
My wife is taking part in a job swap next year in March. My wife works at Rotherham district Hospital , I found Holiday Hutches on here and we were to visit them to night but we are poorly with a throat ,high temps and general grottyness.
At my wifes work there is another Dr who has recommended Waggytails because they allow them out most of the day in large runs, has anyone got any recommendations as my daughter is worried we may pick the wrong place for Timba, as we are away for 3 months, My daughter will be staying at my sons in Sheffield but he isn't allowed pets! My daughter also would like to visit Timba during this time, if it wasn't her A s levels next summer we would take her to NewZealand with us but thats not an option.
Our Vet who is in Sheffield spoke very highly of waggytails too even telling me her bunnies go there, so now I am not sure what to do, any help would be great!!:?

frantic father trying to get it right!

Last edited:
That'll be Tina at Waggy Tails who is also a member here ;)

I'd go and visit both of them, see the set ups and then decide who you feel more comfortable with.

Thanks for your message to cancel Ivor. Just to restate what we have said to you already - Timba can have sole access to a run if required plus we did have a lady leave her 2 rabbits with us for over 3 months and she came home woth her daughter every weekend and spent a couple of hours here with them each time, so there would be no problem in your daughter visiting them if she wanted to. Loads of people from here have used us too, am sure they wouldn't mind letting you know about us if you asked.:D

Thanks I am sure she will be happy to hear that. I have replied to your Pm

Gem you are in NZ whats it like, we are going to Wellington next March , ot sure if I will like it though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back