• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bournie, Fliss & Tim today

capel

Warren Veteran
Here's my little threesome this morning. Aren't they fab??
DSC04489.jpg

DSC04487.jpg

DSC04490.jpg

DSC04486.jpg

And just for you Jill..here's little Fliss who was at the edge of the pics watching everyone else!:lol:
DSC04491.jpg

Wasn't Tim tiny when I was last round yours Hilda? :shock:

Gorgeous bunnies, and that run looks amazing, I want to go and play in it myself :lol:

Wasn't Tim tiny when I was last round yours Hilda? :shock:

Gorgeous bunnies, and that run looks amazing, I want to go and play in it myself :lol:

He's actually smaller now than when you last saw him as he's lost some more weight.:lol: When Jill took him in he was a right little porker and she started him on a healthy eating/exercise plan which I continued:lol::lol:

Yes:D. It was a doddle! Leanne and I kept waiting for something dramatic to break out, but it never did.

Lovely photos, Hilda, and your run is fabulous - lucky bunnies!! Did you make it or buy it?? I want to get MJ and Opal something I can leave them in for a period of time rather than a quick turn on the grass under supervision!! Love them :love:

Back