• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG REW French Lops awful condition

Kay

Mama Doe
So they are finally here and I will not be able to cope with them for long. They are in an awful state. There are 4 BOYS and 2 GIRLS not the other way round as they said, how they missed the testicles I don't know.

I've got one girl going into shock after being kept in the boot of this guys car for 45 minutes in this weather!!!!! He had all 6 of them in a 4ftx2ftx2ft hutch that he was bragging about how big it was! We had a huge argument and now I am dreading work on Monday.

They have bites all them, mites, urine scould and all have matted fur and our flithy. I have had to bathe them to kill the mites and wash off the urine!

PLEASE I beg if anyone can help me even take 2 of them, they are desperate.

BEFORE!!! bath The only non REW
Picture633.jpg

BEFORE!!! bath
Picture632.jpg

Picture636.jpg

Picture629.jpg

Picture630.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus christ thats horrid wish i could stick him in the boot of a car for longer than 45 minutes and treat him as he as treated them :evil:
These poor buns thank god that they have help now

That's... appalling. Look at them. :( They're in a run, and they want to clean themselves to try and be neater. They must have felt so uncomfortable.

That's... appalling. Look at them. :( They're in a run, and they want to clean themselves to try and be neater. They must have felt so uncomfortable.

No thats my garden! lol they are in the run to cool down! and they've all been bathed hence the grooming! You can see I am not set up for them. Caroline is ringing her vet to try and help with meds!

No, I figured it was your garden... :lol: I just mean that they're being allowed to relax, and the fact they're cleaning themsleves shows how they care about their appearance, and how being all grubby in the first place must have upset them quite a bit. They must be very relieved to be out of the situation they were in!

small garden but poor bunnys hope they get better soon!!! :)

You cheeky *** :? actually the garden is big you just can't see the patio area! plus they are giant bunnies.

casu consulto thank you, they have been stretching and running around. Luckily I think the girly is recovering :D

well i do eblive the garden is smaller than ours but thats all i will say as said below the bunnys are what matters :)

Last edited:
The garden is 60ftx16ft if that has anything to do with it at all! :roll:

Your homework can be finding what three letter word would fit into that space :roll:
-------------

They are all tucking into hay now and starting to look better. Got to work on the matted fur in a bit.

The size of the garden is irrelevant... the fact they have been saved is all that matters :?

Agree with that. :)

Besides, I think if I had 6 French lops chilling out in my arden, it might make mine look crowded. With mine, I just figure as long as the rabbit runs fit in the garden, it's fine. :lol:

The poor things, some people:evil: thank goodness there are people like you around, Im sure they will look totally different, even in 24hrs. Good look and keep up the good work, I think what you do is brill!:D

The size of the garden doesn't matter the bunnies are now safe and enjoying some fresh air good on you kay for getting them aout of the situation they were in.

My yard isn't as big as that and i have 6 bunnies with 5 hutches and a small shed and a storage unit plus 3 bins in the yard plus NO grass

well if its 60ft then its smaller than ours

and i know what word goes in there i just would not use it like you

Those poor, poor bunnies.... well done for taking them. I wish I was closer and I would have helped.

I know the man is a work colleague, but I would not think twice about reporting him to the RSPCA. You have photos as evidence. He should not be allowed to get away thinking he can treat animals like that and then expect other people to pick up the pieces.

I think your garden looks great btw :)

:lol: thank you all. they are all crashed out now snoozing.

I have decided that i will report him I have taken loads of photos.

Back