• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are Freddy and Tegan in Love?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I started bonding them at lunchtime today and although it's not full blown love yet it is going really well. There hasn't been much washing but they are happy to sit together, so I don't think it will be long before they are licking each other.
They do keep accidentally hitting each other in the face with their disabled leg and the other one does take offence at it. I can't wait to see them binkying together out in the garden.:D

HPIM1123.jpg

HPIM1124.jpg

HPIM1125.jpg

HPIM1126.jpg

HPIM1127.jpg

oh liz they look so well suited, bless them, best of luck with the bonding :D:D:D

Thank you Caroline. They have matching sticking out legs :). The vet had a look at Tegan's when she was myxi vac. She thinks that Tegans was also broken when she was a tiny baby, just like Freddy's, rather than being born with a deformity.

We will get it xrayed when she is neutered

Awwww do they both have a disabled leg? I can just imagine their faces when you say they take offense :shock: :lol: I'm sure the will soon get the idea that they are both in the same boat, poor little mites, I really hope it turns out to be a wonderful pairing :D

So far so good :D. Still haven't seen them washing each other but they have been curled up asleep against each other and feeding time went without a hitch.
I have volunteered Steve to sleep on the sofa tonight just to be on the safe side. I will tell him when he gets home from work later :lol::lol:

I have just had hysterics at the thought of them hopping about hitting each other in the head with their dodgy legs!!

She must be tiny Freddy looks giant compared to her!!

They look so cute together :love: thank you for having him and helping him to find bunny love :D

Helen x x

I miss little freddy and his antics :(

I have just had hysterics at the thought of them hopping about hitting each other in the head with their dodgy legs!!

She must be tiny Freddy looks giant compared to her!!

She only weighs 450g and Freddy weighs 1.01kg, so she is half his size at the moment. I have no idea how big she is going to get, hopefully not too big.

They have both been fine over night. And are both snuggled up together at the moment.

I can't wait to let them have a run in the garden together tonight :)

Back