• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Pretty boys in Twickenham - Bill and Ben

janice

Wise Old Thumper
CIMG0344.jpg

A pair of young boys who have been neutered today and will start their vaccinations in just over 2 weeks time. We believe that these are at the maximum of 5 months old.

They are looking for a home together.

I have no name for them as they are lodging with me tonight before they go to Zoe who is going to foster them.

If you are interested in this pair of boys please contact donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk or ring 020 8755 1807

Last edited:
you beat me toooooooooo it *thumps foot*:lol::lol::lol:aw well saves me sending you a pic now :D squeals they are so cute. you and donna worked out how old they are?

doh didnt read it properly was distracted by cuteness sorry:oops:

you beat me toooooooooo it *thumps foot*:lol::lol::lol:aw well saves me sending you a pic now :D squeals they are so cute. you and donna worked out how old they are?

doh didnt read it properly was distracted by cuteness sorry:oops:

Once you see them they you will notice that they are pretty small and pretty young. They are not very old ... they are gorgeous though.

trying to think of names

peter and paul
bill and ben
zorro and ?? was just going by markings for that idea
dont really want to do the obvious like smoky and smudge (no offence to those who have named btw ) i was tryin to think of somthing a tiny bit differant :oops:

george bush and tony blair :lol::lol:eek:ooo maybe to political for such innocent buns

will wait till fella gets here an see what he suggests mind you he has a cat called ceefa (c for cat)originality may not be his thing :lol:

Just spotted them hun

Hello from over here and its been a busy week as you kno hello everyone there cracking hmmmm.... ;)

:lol::lol: my friend just look and said one has that look in his eye butch and sundance :lol:

:wave: i have them and they are settleing loverly and drive well too better than my fella in fact :lol: no i mean they were very comfy in the car all the way totaly vegged out, will update when ive watched them play about, judgeing by the one i was holding hes the snuggle bun still on the name thing at the mo will name once ive watched them a bit, both handle well, biggles got the hump i picked him as he was all over me and got off "you stink of yet ANOTHER bun mum ":evil:

It was nice to meet you tonight at Janice's.

I do hope that the wee boys settle well and aren't too naughty!

Helen

nice to meet you too, i think my fellas gonna want to see percy again he wouldnt stop talking about him all the way home :roll: bless him ive turned him bunny mad too :D

Back