• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Made Something For Bobbie

Beautful vid Jane, yours are always so emotional :(

Lovely to see the difference from beginning to end, she looks so happy and healthy :love: it's remarkable, you are remarkable :)

You know Jane, when Bobbie arrived at yours, she was a lonely, depressed, sad, no life little bunny, she went through so much hell at the hands of a human. She looked awful, she had no life in her and she didnt know what it was to be 'happy'... until she met you. Bobbie is such a special little girl, looking back at that picture of when you first got her makes me want to cry so much, it breaks my heart.... as that video goes on its like a new rabbit, a bunny with lots of beauty, personality, full of life, and a huge smile :). You have been a true angel to Bobbie, she is a special bunny, and one i will never forget.

Welldone for making her a rabbit like she should be:). xx

You know Jane, when Bobbie arrived at yours, she was a lonely, depressed, sad, no life little bunny, she went through so much hell at the hands of a human. She looked awful, she had no life in her and she didnt know what it was to be 'happy'... until she met you. Bobbie is such a special little girl, looking back at that picture of when you first got her makes me want to cry so much, it breaks my heart.... as that video goes on its like a new rabbit, a bunny with lots of beauty, personality, full of life, and a huge smile :). You have been a true angel to Bobbie, she is a special bunny, and one i will never forget.

Welldone for making her a rabbit like she should be:). xx

Absolutely agree with this Jane, I've just sat & cried my eyes out. Poor little Bobby now looks so different, happy & very, very special. It makes me so sad that rabbits like Bobby still suffer in the way that they do in this day & age. You should be very proud of her & yourself for how she's overcome her awful start in life xx

Back