• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous chocolate Dutch foster girlie - Caroline

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
The gorgeous Caroline is now with us for fostering :D She's a lovely bunny - already settled into her new pad in the garage and currently bouncing around in the run on the grass :) Just HAD to post some photos ... and I'm guessing there will be more :lol: .... such a pretty girl!

Caroline1.jpg

Caroline2.jpg

Caroline's Rabbits in Need thread is here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=137869

wellllllllllll hellllllllllllllo my name is biggles and i was wandering as such a beauty as yourself would be interested in becoming my life partner,we could take it easy of course as im a pretty laid back fella with lots of love to give. if you would be so willing. i am fully newwwwwtered so my mommie tells me for which mommie has told has done wonders for my ahem toilet training so i am now a 100% clean and house proud bun with lots of toys to share and i have been waiting for 4 long years to find that someone speshal and i would love someone to share my home and help me get over my fear of the giant green land my mommie calls a garrrrrrrrrrrden, she says its good for me, but shhhhhh dont tell anyone but i have a slight fear of wood pigeons:oops: here mommie has posted a picture of me which she tells me show my best side paw back and tell what you think *paws crossed * biggles
rabbitandfrog064.jpg
[/IMG]

Hello Biggles! Foster mum said I could use her RU account to send you a message :lol: I think you are VERY handsome :love: A slighter older man and very distinguished! Are you going to come to Birmingham to meet me? I think a date would be a good idea!! Love Caroline xxx

Last edited:
pml :D:D:D you bunch of daft muppets. she really is a beauty isn't she......a Calista Flockhart of the bunny world perhaps?

Caroline and Biggles would make a lovely couple. Caroline - you need to powder your nose, I see it's still dirty from digging :lol::lol:

Caroline and Biggles would make a lovely couple. Caroline - you need to powder your nose, I see it's still dirty from digging :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: I tried to clean her up before Abi picked her up but .... :roll:

I think her and Biggles will make a gorgeous couple!! :love: :love: :love:

wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo "binkys""ahem" mommie has the all clear, just nibbling her ankles to make her walk out the door to go and get you, i cant come i'm afraid, i'm not good in car journeys :oops: mommie just said daddy has to fix the wheel bareing in his car as its sounds like one of those big metal bird things in the sky at the moment this weekend :evil::evil: but he wants to make it a nice quiet ride for you, as you are a long way away, so it cant be this weekend :(:cry: so i am going to help mommie clean the place for when you arrive, though i dont think she likes the way i try to clean but she makes it smell all hooman not bunny at all, but it has to be perfect, biggles

Back