• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jimmy has come home to his forever home!

Lindt bunny

Warren Scout
Hi everyone :wave:

At last here is Jimmy, we picked him up from the rescue this morning and he is loving his new forever home with us!

Here are a few pics.:D

JimmyAviary-1.jpg

LyingdownJimmy-1.jpg

K x

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love:he's gorgeous, well done for giving him a forever home, I hope he will have a very long and happy life with you..

Good luck

Welcome to your forever home Jimmy - your a very lucky bunny - your house is better than mine!

What a beautiful bunny you have there :love::love:

Nice to see you have all the hutch and run area finished too (I wish I got on with jobs that quickly):oops:

Thanks everyone :wave:

He is settling in just fine. He is eating and pooing so I am relived.

He is not that used to being touched but it is early days. I am so happy. He is really enjoying hopping around in his run and then he flops down for a rest and then he's off to investigate again.

The rescue said he will only eat mix and I feed mine on Science select these days so i am hoping to gradually convince him.

He had his spurs done just over a week ago, does this mean that I will need to get them done again? when do I need to do that?

Thanks,

K x:wave:

Back