• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: RSPCA Reading Rabbits French and dwarf lop

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Nix

Binky and Baby - frenchie and dwarf lop

Binky is a 3 year old agouti French lop, and Baby is his 15 month old harlequin dwarf lop girlfriend. :love:
Binky is 12 lbs, but should be a bit lighter as he needs to lose some weight!

You can see them here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blAAiI5ngJM , although Baby has grown a bit since it was taken.

They are a lovely natured pair of rabbits who have come into the rescue due to their owners emigrating. :(

Ideally they would like a house rabbit home as they have always lived indoors. Due to Binky's size, they will need plenty of space.

Although we usually rehome to the local area, if you can provide photos and/or (where possible) a character reference - and we can organise a bunny run - location is not an issue.

We are trying to rehome them as quickly as possible as RSPCA Reading Rabbits don't have the facilities to house large rabbits for a long period, and Binky and Baby really miss being indoors!

If you can help, or would like further details, please email readingrabbits@btinternet.com or PM Nix. :bunny: :rabbit2:

Last edited:
What a lovely pair. I hope they find a home soon. I can help with homechecks Oxford/Wiltshire/Gloucestershire.

Oh I am so so in love:love::love::love:I really want too. its just my luck that there are so many french lops about now since I got flopsey.I was waiting for months for one and on loads of rescues lists and now there everywhere.

Oh my goodness they are gorgeous!....I don't have room for anymore housebuns :cry:.....I hope they find a new family really soon!

just wondered if this pair had been re homed?? seriously thinking about it if they have'nt:love::love::love:

They are still available!

Here they are watching TV at the rescue. Binky had runny eyes (hence the bald bits) but they have cleared up after treatment:

BinkyandBaby.jpg

:love: I can't believe they are still waiting for a home must admit I am tempted. They are gorgeous

if you think binky and baby would like my house and garden we would love to give them a home.

current residents bluebell, jet and cocoa
017.jpg

IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee290/nikkilop/020.jpg[/IMG]

019.jpg

022.jpg

Finger crossed... Just some details to check out with Niks (the other one, lol) and if all is well they might have their new home!:thumb:

Awwh they are an awesome duo!

Our little chap is being neutered next week so once he's recovered we'll be looking for another one. Our male is a mini lop, extremely chilled out so if any suitable solo rabbits come up please let me know. Oo and I'm in Reading btw!

Thanks Karen!

I was over there this morning and Binky and Baby are GORGEOUS! Very laid back and friendly :) Baby is actually a lovely peachy colour which doesn't show in the photos.

RR have got lots in at the moment, even if they don't have the right bun for you at the moment they have new rabs coming in regularly.

Thanks Karen!

I was over there this morning and Binky and Baby are GORGEOUS! Very laid back and friendly :) Baby is actually a lovely peachy colour which doesn't show in the photos.

RR have got lots in at the moment, even if they don't have the right bun for you at the moment they have new rabs coming in regularly.

Awesome, I'll be in touch with them in a few weeks then! I have emailed Greenfields (I think that's the name) but haven't heard anything back. Does the RSPCA help with bonding?

Back