• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Belle the alcoholic hamster!

gothic_mermaid

Young Bun
No animal was harmed in the making of this photo, nor was any alcohol consumed (by the hamster may I add!)
She somehow got herself into this situ and I just had to take a pic before rescueing her!!!

1belle.jpg

:shock:
Bahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhaahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahaha:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

aww hamsters are great arent they. i let my two syrians out for a run(seperatly obv) and frank has learnt to climb the stairs....and pop tart has learnt to climb the radiators...what a novel way to dust them lol she goes up and back down....:lol: bless them both hammies will get themselves in all kinds of mischief!

Back