• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darcy the doggle :)

vengeful.veggie

Alpha Buck
This is Darcy, the family boxer dog. She's a little bit daft, okay, she's very daft.

507.jpg

508.jpg

511.jpg

On her sofa, feeling a bit sorry for herself. Yes, she has her own sofa..

Awwwww:love::love::love: - we used to have a boxer.
He was almost 15 when he was PTS:cry::cry::cry: and the vet said if he had lasted another 2 weeks he would have been the longest livng Boxer:shock: They are so lovely and yes............... daft!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Darcy is lovely. Next door has a boxer and he's absolutely great. He's totally crackers, but that's okay as so am I. He spends most of the day in the bedroom window watching people and I always wave to him and shout hello. I can see his tail going round and round (he isn't docked). He's not used to my mum, so if she looks up at him when she visits me, he hides behind the curtain or crouches down.

hi Moonpig will be five in february.

that's if we let her live that long:lol: she 's a bad monkey:lol:

she ate the lino and she ate all the other dogs pills and she's evil:evil:

but she's my bad monkey moonpig from outer space:oops::lol:

Hello again

Our Butch (I know so predicatable, but we didn't name him)

He used to eat anything and everything if you didn't watch him, spiders :)cry::cry: even though I don't like them, I wouldn't hurt them), pickled onions (layer by layer) cakes, chairs, anything really. Oh and he used to escape into the village when we weren;t looking:evil::evil::evil:
But he was so good with my son. He was very protective over him when he was born and even as a toddler my son could snuggle up with him. And since Butch had always been our baby, he was marvelous.

Oh miss him still. Even though he was PTS 21 years ago!!:cry::cry::cry:

Your pictures brng back some lovely memories - thank you

Back