• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxy the wild bun and Pirate the blind bun

racheld69

Mama Doe
CIMG8652.jpg

CIMG8654.jpg

CIMG8641.jpg

CIMG8647.jpg

Is Pirate Dandys brother? I thought they were just short sighted buns?

:wave: yes, he is. re: sight i can't tell and Jill said it was hard to tell his limits. i think he can see shadows and relies on smells and sounds for the rest. So not totally blind.

:wave: yes, he is. re: sight i can't tell and Jill said it was hard to tell his limits. i think he can see shadows and relies on smells and sounds for the rest. So not totally blind.

Yes Dandy is the same:)

Here he is with his new girlfriend
000_0752.jpg

How did you get the wild bun?

I have got 2! Foxglove and Nettle! Nettle is nearly one and was caught by the cat i think as a baby (and then was sitting in a nettle patch for 24 hours) and Foxglove came from the RSPCA where i volunteer - was brought in as a tiny baby having been found being pecked by crows and she has a deformed head and has had to have her front teeth removed. She is being neutered in a few weeks hopefully and then bonded with Pirate. Nettle is bonded with Barney and is in my siggy - soon to be updated hopefully as is now 6 months after Christmas! :D

Back